Sunday, January 2, 2011

Steam: mltreadway

Recently, I've been purchasing a lot of games on Steam during their holiday sale.

In order to motivate myself to beat them, I've decided to do a blog check off. When I begin to play a game I will blog about it in a post titled Steam: (Game Name). There may be updates while I play through, depending on enjoyability/frustration (and of course how long it takes me), and at the end I will write a short review and grade the game.

A playthrough will be either beating the single player campaign, getting achievements or both. I will post my objective with each game.

So far I have:

(From my Humble Indie Bundles)
Alien Swarm
Aquaria
Braid (already beat but need final achievement)
Gish
Lugaru HD
Machinarium
Osmos
Penumbra: Overture
World of Goo

(Lucasarts)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR)
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (never beat without codes)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (beat years ago)
Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis (beat years ago)
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (beat on PSN - achievement run time)
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge (beat years ago)
Loom (beaten years ago)
The Dig (beaten years ago)

(Valve)
Half-Life
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
(From The Orange Box which I've owned for years)
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Portal (beat years ago but lack achievements)
The Ship
Team Fortress 2 (crap there are a lot of achievements)

(Frictional Games)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

(Team Meat)
Super Meat Boy

*EDIT*
Audiosurf (some achievements left to get)
Needless to say my plate is full with games.

7 comments:

  1. If you end up being one of those people who freaks out playing Amnesia, please video yourself and share with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure. I've managed to keep myself away from any and all spoilers about the game, and I'd been waiting for it to drop on the Steam sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much money have you spent on this so far?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I was trying to get my avatar to post on the thread, but I guess it won't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It cost just less than $35 dollars to obtain all these games on their sale prices.

    ReplyDelete